new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

境不转,心要转
Tired morning but like my facebook status says, I should change my attitude. Although I’m those harmless ppl, who will think of poning class or work or even certain ban qi but then I will end up going in the end. But I think my attitude towards gg to work had been pretty bad.. None of the days since 31st Aug had I go to work with a positive attitude. Though I will calm myself to think positively, but it wasn’t a good kickstart to be so sian of work and only looking forward to knock off…

The power of SIMPLE and FREE greeting
This morning I went to pantry to make myself some hot chocolate and to realise that there were many cups in the pantry not washed and dirty. It must be from yest. I feel sad for the auntie who has to do e job every morning. Yes she is paid to do clearing and cleaning but then can u imagine just washing a cup they drink on their own they also can just leave it there for ppl to wash up for them. SIGH to those who earn so much more than auntie yet cannot wash their own cups that they drank from! Every morning when I run into the auntie I will flash a smile at her or e auntie that empty our bins every evening and thank her for clearing for us then she would be smiling very nicely to me(the rest of the time she is not really smiling), so this morning the auntie that I smile to in e morning ask me if I had breakfast already she got biscuits for me then I told her I have breakfast in my bed she can have it herself then she say u’re very young and well-mannered=) This simple conversation just makes both of us happy=)

Weekends update
Sat. went to get mooncake for darling’s family and go to his house. Then we went out after he prepared. Wanted to go to ponggol end but it was going to rain. So having not plan we decided to go to Changi airport. All we did was walking ard, eat dessert and some shopping for tibits. And then we went home. Sounded boring but it was a nice afternoon=) Had QZ at night and that goes sat.
Sun. Bxb as usual. Many BYs stayed at home for self revision. Wondering what is happening to BXB cos ppl just gets lesser and also dunno what is e problem. I feel bad that I had forgot a lot of things really a lot. Maybe I should consider pri sch. Upper sec I really not useful there… but I prefer lower sec actually cos I didn’t do well when I was in pri sch so I scare I will not be able to handle esp science. Now so hard already… Then went with parents to bugis to get mummy’s watch cos she need my help to choose. Think I should also get a cheap watch tmr=) Home to rest till we went for dinner at 10pm.





zhen is tickled with love at 10:46:00 AM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com