This shall be a rainbow week Thursday Black Didn’t have a good night last night due to pain. Sob sob. The most saddest thing is that I have to attend a wedding tonight. Read carefully. It’s my daddy’s cousin’s daughter. Daddy say she is my cousin too but then huh like so FAR AWAY and she dun even know me! I was also not invited cos seriously we have too many relatives and I dun blame her at all cos I also dun want to go!=x I had to go cos I need to take over mummy as she have to get her wisdom tooth pluck today… Another reason for me to be emo is that originally I tot that I could meet darling and then we can have dinner and maybe if time permits have him give me tuition. But seems so not possible now… sadden. This morning I felt so tall in e train(first time) cos e ppl standing ard me were shorter or abt e same height as me! hehehe
Wednesday Orange Everything as usual. Dinner with candy and peiwen and darling. We went to Yuan Xiang at Bugis and it was darling’s treat. We had fried rice, hokkien noodle and 3 dishes. Kang Kong, salad prawn and egg tofu=) Then we went to see watch and home sweet home. I think I m so blessed. Darling came just to pick me up, have dinner with my friends(his treat some more) and sent me home before he goes home.
Tuesday White White cos it’s a neutral day. Had RCB at TH in e night. This time round we took bus in stead cos actually we want to go another place to have our dinner but then realize we need to walk so we went back to loving hut for dinner instead. We shared cos dun want to eat too full=)
Monday Blue Boring mon. nothing to share abt.
Friday Pink Pink cos its fri! but nothing much at night cos I dun plan to have any. I plan a date with Java though. Exam is next thu and to be frank I really dun have time to study!!! Bless me. I wish I can bring darling’s brain for e exam. Then leave him with my useless brain for IT. Wahaha!=x
Weekend Purple Cos its one of my Favourite colour! I shall rest well when I have nothing on cos I will be having a very super eventful week next week….and Sunday have Ban Dao!
Pardon me for my lameness. The result of being too stress and tired=)