new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I shall make use of this chance to blog cos I have 1hr more to KO and I seriously dun feel like doing already. 6 weeks of satisfactory grade with nonsense amt of work is not motivating me at all. I m only looking forward to thu after java exam and the off day. Still yet to do much with e java exam…

Sunday
BXB as usual. Lil BY cos mostly self study or exam ended. After BXB, went to BD with peishan jj. As we do not have time for lunch, daddy and mummy packed from the LB volunteer LY. It was a lot really. I had it for dinner too. Same box. Imagine how big it is.
Then while I was taking food, kexin jj called peishan jj cos they saw us waiting for bus so they came back to fetch us as it was next blk to their house. Then we had half our lunch at their void deck and went for BD. As usual didn’t help much except for gua hao and fu chi dao chang. And then home to rest. Darling came to find me at night. He cycled to my place and we went to buy BREADSSS for their WHOLE FAMILY.=x Then had a seat at the part that had left me with some memory. Dun want tell u all what is it=p But its something sweet my boy did when he was wooing me back then.

Monday
As usual mon blue. But then had got some things to do.. So early in the morning I went to ask my collegue abt what I do, izz correct he said yes. Then I happily do it for e whole day. Its e scripting thing. Then at 5.45(15mins before off work) he told me there’s a shorter way to do it and I was like huh I left with 3. But I let him finish teaching me then I tell him cos he didn’t tell me there’s shorter way to do it RAH! And he also told me that I need to finish by wed! think it isn’t hard but then I think I’m still confuse on how to do it….=( met kexin jj to go TH for RCB and realized that loving hut closes at 3pm! So we went to opp, central there, to get ourselves waffles and some tibits from NTUC. And I had chocolate waffle with chocolate milk and some chips=x

Tueday
Was told that the collegue I mention earlier is gg back india for 15days. And tmr we will be having a farewell lunch with him. He is also vegetarian!=) I overheard my boss telling my supervisor that can she organize a presentation for me. The problem is I got nothing to present!! Not like my partner’s work got things to present. And just cos he had a presentation on this mon he got good this time round. SO IZZ GOT PRESENTATION THEN GRADES CAN LEVEL UP? IZZ THAT PERFORMANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ATTITUDE IN THE REAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT?? I wonder if I sld say something leh cos for 6 weeks already I m seriously worried for my GPA…….. dunno why I get so affected by this also… I dun used to be like that…. =( BUT I AM JUST AN INTERN...

this song is nice=)
Officially Missing You lyrics
[Verse One]
All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today I’m officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain’t no way
And todayI’m officially missing you

[Chorus]
Oh can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I’m officially

[Verse Two]
All I do is lay around
Two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don’t even know you at all
I don’t know you at all
Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to say baby safe to say
That I’m officially missing you

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Well I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that’s something I just can’t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can’t find a way
To let go of you

[Chorus]

It official
You know that I’m missing you
Yeah yes
All I hear is raindrops
And I’m officially missing you


zhen is tickled with love at 5:05:00 PM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com