I felt like I m almost not breathing whenever I step into my company cos e stress will fill up my tank to the max. why is it so different… my dept is just scary. Ppl dept so good. Tue went to eat lunch at the other dept desk then we were chatting among ourselves abt facebook. Then got a colleague walk past she was looking at our screen and what we talking abt. Then denny wanted to close the browser. She say this “ dun worry, the company is not mine, I wont go complain u all. Just pretend is some auntie want to know what u young ppl talk abt. Dun need to minimize one la, I know u all student only.” Can feel the difference.. ppl dept so cheerful, our dept so stressful. But then no choice ba… I know I promise not to grumble but I cant…
But yest(wed) I had a breathing space. On PAID leave. Shiok! Woke up almost e same time as when I go to work cos I didn’t want to waste any time… my precious time. Went to sarah’s house to accompany her for the morning cos it had been quite some time since I have time for that…at first, she ask me to help her with her laptop cos she just reformat and dunno what to do. Hehe I know more than her okay=x then we played card monopoly game. Its fun! Its nice to have catching up=) Met darling on bus 25 to amk station to take train to novena, where our eating feast starts. Reached novena station then took 21 to quality hotel for our steamboat buffet. First time we go tgt for buffet sia. We had quite a lot of food actually but darling was feeling more full than me! Haha! We had 2 kinda soup. Ma la(spicy) and normal herbal soup. We had lots of vege and mushroom, some seafood, tofu seaweed, corn… we had carrot cake, sushi, jelly and fruits. Omg! Come to think of it, its horrible. This is not the end. We wanted to embark onto our next journey. Ice cream feast. But it was raining so we had to take cab there. Udders. 1st round we had cookie and cream+D24 durian with waffle. Nice! 2nd round we had 2 scoop of Mao Shan Wang ice cream, more shiok! Hehe. Then eat till full full liao we took 21 then change to 31 to ECP. Then to realize it was undergoing renovation. And we were so hot! Darling suggested bowling. But dun get it wrong I never play, I see him play=) he’s quite good at it sia. I admit I was so envy cos I had been thinking of trying recently but then heard him say not good for my waist then I shall just be a good girl=) it was cooling inside but later become very very cold. I think he played 3 rounds, all by himself then we went back to enjoy the sea breeze. Had some chatting too of cos… took 55 after that and I took 87 home. That’s e end of my wonderful day=(
Tue went to work as usual. Nothing really special abt working seriously. But there was a meeting with the managers. It was scary at e beginning. And I really wonder… why must she keep forcing me, I really dunno and I just needed some startup guide. She is Uni grads leh and have more than 5years of experience while me… less than 3years.. cant she be more lenient with me or at least just dun have high expectation. Anw went to RCB with kexin jj, junhao and jiqing. Junhao went to rivervale mall to da bao then met qing hong, so tgt we all go.. e girls gg RCB, e guys gg sheng shi.. we reach TG then wait for parents come bring dinner for jiqing, kexin jj and me.
Anw this morning I heard dan tell me abt a friend broke up with bf I was so shocked. They had been tgt for 5years. First bf. She was quite in love with him. But I think he didn’t appreciate her… well, sometimes it sad to know how fragile r/s can be.. I think something guys need to know is girls.. they just need to have love showered upon them from time to time.. Need ppl to sayang them when they are low on mood.. Need a warm shoulder to lie on.. whereas guys tend to neglect that after a few year tgt. Well I m not saying a general term but from what I see… Communication is really impt. cannot lack one. respect and endurance and compromise and trust work hand in hand. still feeling shock abt it. Hopefully she will be okay soon but I know its hard. 5years not 5 months….
On a side note. This song is my new fav=) The Click Five - Kidnap My Heart Hey girl whats your name I think I caught You looking my way Do you wanna know How to get me All to your own
Weekends work the best You pick the place I'll do The rest,hey now Don't be shy cause ya got To keep me in line
Love at first sight Never thought it Could happen to me,but you make me believe....
Kidnap my heart Take me with you Kidnap my heart Make my dreams come true..
Take me away cause fallin In loving ain't very far, not far From the start,kidnap my heart
Can you get me up More fun than I could Ever dream of Could you tie me down Could you keep me hangin around...
I don't wanna be here to Keep you company, put Your hand to mine better Hold on tight for the ride
Love at first sight Never thought it could Happen to me but you make Me believe
Kidnap my heart take me with you kidnap my heart make My dreams come true Take me away cause fallin
In loving ain't very far Not far from the start Kidnap my heart
Ya gotta hold me tighter I'm a real fighter don't tear Us apart
Love at first sight Never thought it could happen to But ya make me believe
Kidnap my heart take me With you,kidnap my heart Make my dreams come true(you make my dreams to come True)take me away cause Fallin in love ain't very far not far from the start..