Wed Work as usual with lunch at Indian restaurant. The food was horrible I must say. Cos their vegetarian is got onion and garlic. So I requested fried rice without onion, spring onion, garlic. And they gave me fried rice with long bean and carrot + plenty of salt then is not sprinkled properly. So some parts are salty till I keep drinking water but some parts has no taste and I ate lots of lil chilli.. hot but shiok if not I dunno how to eat. But after my fifth mouth I saw a lil spring onion in the rice and I decided not to eat it le. But pretended to be eating for awhile. The worst thing was e rest had buffet and they took 2hrs for that! So I was hungry but their food didn’t make me feel like eating at all. I ask my friend to help me buy chocolate hehe. Work ended and went to meet kexin jj to go RCZJY together. Kejing jj sent me home after it cos daddy and mummy gg hong yang. The TZ’s wife that we went to see on Sunday and she past away on mon……..
Thu The usuals. But something special. I came to work half day and went to sch for Java certification. I came to work just for 3hrs cos my supervisor say if I want morning off I can use my deepavali leave. Common sense, who would do that la.. so of cos I come. Then 12 I left. Went to sch to meet candy and pw for lunch. Though we only know each other for 2years plus plus but my poly life had been more colourful with them. Deep inside I m very thankful for them. Cos wed night I cant login to the mock test website so candy and pw help me to paste some of the qns and ans for me to study. They also helped me to print the notes as I have mention earlier. I always meet nice ppl in my life=) Then we went for the test. It had been dragged for 1hr cos there was error. I failed the test=( not even 50%, really not easy plus I never study=x After that went to meet my LO to have a chat with her then went to pei them buy notes. Went to met darling in cab and we went to amk hub to get movie tickets for 500days of summer. Before our show started we went to walk ard and guess who we saw? TZ! Lol then he so naughty go stand beside his mummy and said e drink very nice hor. Lol. So qiao. Anw the movie, not nice.. I dun even understand most part of it=x we had dinner then we bus-ed to buy supper for my parents and home.
Fri The Indian guy that I had been talking abt last day in Aviva le. He is not coming back here but coming back to s’pore 15days later.. So we wrote him a farewell card. I didn’t know what to write cos I just feel kinda sad those we only met 7weeks ago but he guided me in my work. I sprain my ankle!!! Pain pain…=(
P.S darling hwee is gg taiwan for attachment on mon le but i cant send her off=( will miss u lots lots! hug hug u!=)