Last night I met 3 happy pills. Dar fang, darling hwee and darling boy. One night 3 dosage of energy pill. Life is bliss to be loved and love. Darling hwee is gg oversea for attachment soon so we will not be meeting anytime soon. I didn’t have time to meet canice before she leave next week…=( Met fang and hwee for a really short while after work. We went to get cards and present for fang’s ward. Then they had dinner I had orange juice. Chatted a lil after meal. As we are gg off, I told them that I will be meeting my boy then they ask me where and we went to meet him. I know its gg to be weird so I warned him first. When waiting at the bus stop they were saying abt checklist for him.lol. When he came, with his 2 friends and I have my 2 friends it was weird sia. Haha but then my 2 friends are single, his 2 friends also single. Hmmm… oops I think fang is gg to kill me but then she was e one who say want go xiang qing one! Lol.
Today will be good too cos darling boy is gg to pick me up after work. So I m actually very blessed. But my partner is not here=( This morning I met a very ungentleman ipp mate I wonder how come he can be so! And I heard that my supervisor is married with a daughter when she look so young! The ppl here looks young but are married with kids and they’re actually not very young. Not bad!
Something is puzzling me… I’m in dilemma. I feels bad at the tot of it yet I cant help thinking of it. I know it’s a bad choice but it’s a choice that I know I wont regret. I need a short break for myself too, I told myself. And I can be naughty at times cos I had always been a good girl. But another side of me is saying that it’s an irresponsible action…