It was a boring start of the day waiting for help to arrive...
Yes its mon, but its week 3. 9 more=)
I had a very lazy morning to be frank. I woke up thinking how good it is to be lazing in bed...
BUT i have to pull myself back to the reality that i m on attachment! AND my SWEET FRUIT at the end of the day is to have love from darling.
Roll the film back to yest.
Lijie learning for QSN in e morning. Role play. My role is to practise jiang dao yin you and san bao. Yes i was in complete shock but it was a really good revision for me=) I am still thankful for my 3 basic criteria… Like ps jj say, its not simple that we get to have the chance to be able to participate in such LY at such a young age… As I was feeling unwell, went home after that to rest. In the night went to celebrate mother’s birthday at majestic… Played a lot and took pics with the kids cos I miss them quite a fair bit… If I get the photos I shall upload=)
Sat was a total slacking day at home. I rotted the whole day in bed, even had lunch in bed cos of this unwell feeling I am having. Which I dunno why… Supposed to either go jogging then breakfast with chick or go visit ah ma but sad to say I was lazy. Next sat will will visit her, I promise.
Fri. work as usual. Rushed to TG after that, had dinner and went up to wait for commendation award ceremony to start, admin matters, went up, took pics, came down took pics and then listen to qian ren’s ci mian. Another special opportunity, just looking at him, u will feel very fa xi…Supper after that.
As i was talking to a friend, younger than me, he asked me.. What is love? so i put into some tots...
Love is..
letting you win during fighting game even though u know u do not have the strength to win him
irritating him by saying things that make him speechless=x
feeling sad for you when you're sad
feeling secure whenever he is around
seeing him try ways to coax you
never tired of seeing him even though you both met up nearly everyday
being energise after receiving a tight hug from him
never ask for returns for what he did for you
In short, love is unconditional giving and receiving=)