Fri went to celebrate darling’s birthday after work.. we met and walk to suntec through e route that he had been wanting to walk. Then we sat down to eat his cake and sit for awhile before we proceed to have dinner at loving hut, sit again to relax then went home. Yes it was a boring night. But ppl like me just dun have creativity, cant help it.. Now I shall just let e pictures do e talking.. we took quite abit. Despite my tireness, still have some not so bad de. Hehe Birthday boy~ Eating his cake~
First birthday present=p
At loving hut~
Practice smiling session~ no teeth!~
Upper teeth only!
This is what we call 8 teeth smile! best smile voted by me~
Close up~
=p
Esplanade as background~
Best pic of the day!~
The rest is in facebook=)
Sat went to visit ah ma in e afternoon then we went to change phone + sign up for M1 free broadband hehe. Had QZ in e night. Came home to rush next day BXB activity thing + his present..
Sun went to BXB, had lunch with parents and went to visit elderly that I had long never visit and had to leave darling alone on his birthday.. but life is just like that.. u got to make choices, manage ur time and prioritise and juggle within ur own responsibility and commitment. I’m glad that I had an understanding bf which had never stop me or feel unhappy for something I choose to commit in but then I know deep inside he is a lil sad abt it… hai. Anw came home to rest after daddy go a TZ house to repair something. DZB at night. Had supper and home sweet home=)
Mon was a public holiday so no work! Mummy went to mother’s house so left with daddy and me. Slack at home and make 2 xiao xiao chick for darling and my hp hehe. Went to meet him after that to meet qiufeng jj to go Hg mall for dinner and shop. Cos we wanna change e shirt I bought for him, which is too small.. back to qiufeng jj’s house cos she need his help for her laptop then he send me home after that. And I forgot, we had durian mooncake! Nice nice!