new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alright so yest I had 2 post, 1 emo another stress. I think I will get mood swing soon.

Anw who cares abt all these.. yes, I have 2 days to complete a task which I have no idea how to do it at all and dun have the mood to… bcos all I can do is stare and dun understand what the codes are telling me… This morning I woke up with a major headache that I tot I m not gg to make it for work so I rested for another 15mins and I manage to feel better so I dragged myself to the washroom and when I come out after bathing it was so dark then it started to have strong wind… when I walk on e street I could feel e gravity pulling me back.. haha

Let me talk abt yest night. So I told u all I have RCB right. It was san bao explanation as usual and we walk into TG with a very relax mood. Haha. Anw some inspiration I got from TZ’s sharing.. What have u missed in ur lifetime?(ni zhe shen cuo guo le sh me?)
What TZ wanted to bring out is that we missed a lot of chance in life but we should be glad we never miss the chance to xiu ban dao…
But it stir me into thinking. I guess many of us missed many chances in life, some we regret and remorse, some we let it go. For me, as well. I missed many chances to learn, to grow. I missed a lot of time of my youth procrastinating. I missed a lot of chance that I might have e chance to bring my friend to receive e heavenly tao. I missed chances of doing something I enjoy more cos I didn’t do well for my Os and also missed my chance of not doing well in year 1 which bring me to regret. But I must emphasize once again, that I did not regret studying the course I m in, I regret not studying hard enough. To think abt it, I should be proud of myself, to be so daring to study IT when I m a total idiot in it and still manage to pass all sem! But of course with help. There are many more thing I missed but I think I will never finish saying over here..
But there are also many things in life I did not miss. To have loving parents, loved ones and bf=) Esp bf, cos how many ppl can find a partner that suits them well without going through much. And I m really thankful for this gift as well as his patience on me, for not giving up on me. The last part may sound mushy but they’re some of the tots I have in mind right now.

Tot for the day… if u have time, take time to think through cos it will help u to appreciate what u have better and to be careful in ur decisions.=)


zhen is tickled with love at 10:49:00 AM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com