new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'N' Roses
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
It takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Woah oh woah sweet child o' mine
Woah oh oh oh sweet love of mine


[Guitar break]


She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me
Of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain to quietly pass me by

Woah oh woah sweet child o' mine
Ohhhhh oh oh oh sweet love of mine


[Guitar Solo]


Oooooohhhh yeah
Oh oh oh oh sweet child o' mine
Oh oh oh woah oh sweet love of mine

Woah oh oh oh sweet child o' mine
Oooh yea-ha
Oo-oo-oo-hoo sweet love of mine

Such a sweet lyrics but i dun really like e rock music...


Banana pancake by Jack Johnson
Can't you see that it's just rainin'
There ain't no need to go outside

But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you
this song It's meant to keep you
From doin' what you're supposed to
Like wakin' up too early
Maybe we could sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now

And we could pretend it all the time
Can't you see that it's just rainin'
There ain't no need to go outside

But just maybe, like an ukulele
Mama made a baby
I really don't mind to practice
Because you're my little lady
Lady, lady love me
Because I love to lay here lazy
We could close the curtains
Pretend like there's no world outside
And we could pretend that all the time

Can't you see that it's just raining
There ain't no need to go outside

Ain't no need, ain't no need
Can't you see, can't you see

Rain all day and I don't mind

The telephone singing, ringing, it's too early
Don't pick it up
We don't need to
We got everything we need right here
And everything we need is enough
It's just so easy
When the whole world fits inside of your arms

Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm
Wake up slow, wake up slow

But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you this song
It's meant to keep you
From doin' what your supposed to
Like wakin' up too early
Maybe we could sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now
And we could pretend it all the time

Can't you see that it's just rainin'
There ain't no need to go outside

Ain't no need, ain't no need
Rain all day and I really, really, really don't mind
Can't you see, can't you see

We've got to wake up slow


This song was from one quiz i did on facebook and i like e song too. got this cosy feeling.


Music makes me feel better and high!=)


zhen is tickled with love at 10:16:00 PM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com