Alright here comes e weekend but a busy one. Thanks to e pract test on mon 9am! But next week is really a very super busy week for us. First mon we have a pract test(25%) and a presentation(10%). Tue no sch! hehe Wed is another presentation(15%) with that tutor who thinks our attitude is super bad. But i dunno why we're just not spontaneous in her class. But i would think that her teaching is good putting aside that she repeats herself super many times. Then we will be gg excursion to NEWater plant and i am meeting my darlings for catching up. I guess i wont be home too early. Thu sld be fine since there's nothing special on that day? Comes e best day of e week, fri. Comm skill we having job interview and shaun is so gonna make me speechless but well i shall take that challenge since it will be good for my future. Luckily we pushed BTCS(35%) presentation back or not then good luck haha. And then i will be left with one week and it term break! oh well, it was a break for us to do our projs and assignments. But its C camp! -EXCITED!-
As for the past week.. I was feeling tired everyday after gg home cos have to rush rush and rush slides and proposal. My grp mates were not very helpful sort so i was even more tired. But well i sld not take it too hard that initiative dun just come to everyone. And i should also try to relax. Since its a grp work. or not in e end i am e one being stressed up and its not good for my health.
Anw, putting aside that.. This lyric is a lil offensive but i think overall its nice. hehe Guess this means you're sorry You're standing at my door Guess this means you take back All you said before Like how much you wanted Anyone but me Said you'd never come back But here you are again
'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight I know that I've got issues But you're pretty messed up too Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you
'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
Being with you Is so disfunctional I really shouldn't miss you But I can’t let you go Oh yeah
'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly, My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you