new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's marvellous..
I have talk to js for 1hr 40mins last night and dan for another 1hr 23mins this morning..
I think i nearly burn my ears.
And both topic was abt a girl(js's EX-gf). I dun want to blog anything abt this girl cos i think i will make myself look like her. But can she stop trying to go to ppl's blog and tag that she is not angry just plainly unhappy that her EX-bf talks to girls.
I am glad that js did not mention much abt me to her or not i think i will end up same as dan. or maybe worst if she knows something abt us.
Got scolded that i am a *****(female dog) trying to talk to her *jerk* EX-bf.
Thank goodness she knows that i treat js as a platonic friend
What js had told me just make me feel sorry for him.. Like what he say..
"i dun even feel like meeting her. i feel pathetic that i have to hide that i still sms and talk to e girls i used to fall for"...

*pardon me for e language. i dun wish to pollute brain but i am quoting from someone.
e EX is in caps cos its EX and she can still want to tie him.

I really wish my friend all the best cos he is serving NS now and should be already at Thailand now undergoing his training. I hope that he wont be affected too much by what happen or not i feel so unsafe for him.

Well to conclude i feel that u want to win ur bf heart u just got to be understanding and not so jealous. Jealousy really can kill. U have no faith in ur r/s then i think forget it, dun make ppl suffer with u. I dunno if u will read this and i dun care u are gg to tag me and scold me whatever uncivilise words u gonna use. I really hope that this failure in ur r/s, u can put down and reflect on urself before u move on.

Alright. Back to my own life..
This week most lesson had been cancelled.
I only have class for 3 modules. Yest i had sch from 1-3pm then 6.40-8.30pm. Today i have sch from 2-3pm and 4-6pm. Then i have holiday for e next 3 days.
BUT thats e time for me to study my quizzes for the upcoming week.
Next week i have quiz for DMID on mon, SWENG on tue, OS on wed.
The following week i have quiz for JAVAEE on wed and ACCT on thu. Both weightage 30%!
So now u see why i am having holiday for but i not quite happy abt it=x
But then for those involve in open house then good luck. Maybe they can manage better than me.
Come to Poly i become so inactive in CCA. haha. Partly due to laziness, another part is i really dun have so much time for that.

Got this want to sick feeling again. Well it always starts with a simple flu. I hope it won't get worst.
Another personal thing is that. It is gg to be a week and i am still feeling e same. Maybe i do try very hard to act more like what i am supposed to. But i feel sorry that i have to make u feel unsecure. I know u know that this is not what i chose but i still feel sorry for u. I am really trying very hard to put it down. But then when it comes back to me, i still feel scare. Argh! I have confidence in us but then i dunno why e feeling just dun go away. Again thanks for the understanding all these while.=)


zhen is tickled with love at 11:38:00 AM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com