Fri once again. I spent my entire afternoon trying to solve my acct doubt. The good thing is i m being so patience and i managed to understand 2 out of the 3 concepts i wanted to understand. One more i still dunno! but i will continue to find out why. The curiosity in me cant help it. I can't find my thumbdrive.. sobsob. sorry zp, i lost ur last gift u gave me=( But then i am getting a new one. cos i need one. good thing its IT fair, even more good that dar is helping me to get it! Thanks alot dar!=) I have so many things inside, luckily i've them all in my laptop and hard disk. Technology may be useful but if all of them die on me then i die. so i did a lot of BACKUP for my important stuff.hehe Okay many many things to be done this weekend. but my main focus is sequence diagram cos of next week's presentation and also acct cos e quiz next week is 30%! Good luck to me.=)