Today is the first day of Year 2 Sem 2. It was raining cats and dogs when i was abt to leave house, so i waited for e rain to be lighter. Candy and peiwen went to get notes for me first. Then when rain not that heavy le i went to take bus. saw a girl at the bus stop waiting so i shelter her and she finds me weird instead of saying thanks! Anw reach sch it was a long queue! Then my classmates keep coming so we had to keep counting. i was like their calculator counting all the amounts MENTALLY and nobody bother to help.-_- Then we went for lunch before we go for acct lecture all the way at blk D. then went to shopping arcade to get the MS disc. We went to cheers to walk walk and the chocolate session was so empty haha! And bless me, daniel is in the same class as me for 2 modules! I can't stand his nonsense. Just wish me all e best. Then its J2EE. 1st lesson nothing much then after that we have to think of assignment grouping and what to do. Our topic is struts and thanks to pw i am the leader again! NO MATTER WHAT I WILL MAKE HER THE PROJECT LEADER! sabo me la! And only 3 of us so we need another 2 from another class and mr lam had to crack his brain to group us. lol. Bless me again. Then break. Slack. Play game. Then is our last lesson which is DMID. looks fun=x then quickly finish my work le then can go le. SO off i ran to the bus stop and comes 72, then change 153 and walk at superwoman pace to FT. reach there 8.45pm and they qian gong -ing. LMCB.=) After QZ, TZ ask me dai dong du jing and sing songs. nearly want to faint cos always very sudden to me=x Then TZ still say just choose any song to sing in e end i ask them choose 2 they choose 4. Stress lo. After that then we QS eat and went home. This is my first day of sch...
this song is perfect to describe what i think now.. Everybody's changing You say you wander your own land But when I think about it I don't see how you can You're aching, you're breaking And I can see the pain in your eyes Says everybody's changing And I don't know why So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same (instrumental) You're gone from here Soon you will disappear Fading into beautiful light 'cos everybody's changing And I don't feel right So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same (solo) So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But everybody's changing and I don't feel the same