new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Saturday, October 11, 2008

i can feel my stress piling up high high.i know i like to stress myself but then i just can't help it.
Kids are having exam but its like as if i am having exam cos i am more worry than themselves and their parents.. amazing right. i had a short tuition with benji today cos he needs help. and imagine i had camp meeting from 9.30am-1pm. we sat together and discuss maths only but we took 3hrs plus. at night went for DZB i was trying so hard to concentrate. anw i have 3tuitions with yaling starting from this week and now benji hope i can help him AND HIS FRIENDS till Os at least once each week. HIS FRIENDS IS LIKE 6!-_-" imagine surrounded by 6 lil boys. omg! on top of that there's camp, there's sch. there's many unsolved problem. i hope that all the chats turn out well or at least i hope there's a conclusion. i think that its good enough to stop them down from their fast pace and start reflecting. most importantly, they told me they know they have changed. e scariest thing sld be u dunno u have changed ba...

for the first time my sun is free!!!
cos bxb at gong lian stop le. so actually was supposed to dai ke p4 p5. i dun have much confidence in upper pri work cos i was always dreaming in pri sch.
thank goodness JXB had been postponed to 2 weeks later. or not i wont be able to submit a good book report tmr. i shall enjoy my last day of sch holiday!!!

One more thing which makes me really sad. Daddy is gg Taiwan on the 29th nov-7 dec, mummy gg Shanghai on the 14th dec-24th dec.=( Taiwan i can't go.. But Shanghai still in consideration. How i wish i can be like daddy and mummy.. But they worked hard for their first 50 years ba. So i strongly encourage them to go esp mummy.. she needs to see e world more.

Anw just now my friend show me a link.
Museum of Broken Relationship!http://www.brokenships.com/
what nonsense sia!

This song is so interesting. actually the lyrics only. if anyone want the song, i have too. just drop me a tag or msg=)
A love that will last
I want a little something more
Don't want the middle or the one before
I don't desire a complicated past
I want a love that will last

Say that you love me, say I'm the one
Don't kiss and hug me, and then try to run
I don't do drama, my tears don't fall fast
I want a love that will last

[chorus]
I don't want just a memory, give me forever
Don't even think about saying goodbye
Cuz I just want one love to be enough
And remain in my heart till i die
So..

Call me romantic, oh I guess that is so
There's something more that you oughta know
I'll never leave you, so don't even ask
I want a love that will last forever
I want a love that will last

[chorus]
I don't want just a memory, give me forever
Don't even think about saying goodbye
Cuz I just want one love to be enough
And remain in my heart till i die
So..

There's just a little, more that I need (more that I need)
I wanna share all, the air that you'll breathe
I'm not the kind of girl to complicate the past
I want a love that will last forever
I want a love that will last always
I just want a love that will last
I want a love that will last

And this song.. So nostalgic.
Way back into love
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past
I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make through without a way back into love

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction and I'm open to your suggestions

Labels:



zhen is tickled with love at 10:30:00 PM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com