I shall talk abt how i got "tortured" and "bullied" in class another time.. But i have 2 quiz tmr and it makes me so stress right now! One more thing is that i don't even dare to count down to the day of presentation.. i had not been doing it recently cos of the upcoming tests. well, i will get to know my time table really soon. Hopefully it end fast.=)
Would like to share something nice..
Choices In Life In life, we have choices A choice that once taken Can't look back But look forward There are so many choices that were made wron gBut once you look back You start regretting You start thinking what if, what if... If I had made the other choice What would happen to me now? Would I be better off? Or would it be worse? Sometimes, I wonder what if... Once you start looking back You start to live in the past Is it a bad thing after all? If the past is good, it is a nice feeling If the past is bad, it doesn't feel nice It was really not a nice part of my life To live in the shadow of the past Just because I made wrong choice I felt that I had to pay too high a price For just a wrong choice So it seems better to come back to reality