Alright i gonna be very random.. COS I SUDDENLY MISSED MY CONVENT LIFE! Memories sometimes flash back as if they just happened yest.. But i have actually left that place i USED to belong 2 years ago.. If i tell u i dun miss those ppl who have pass by my life for that 2 wonderful year i must be lying! Although some are superficial.. They still have left me with wonderful and sweet memories... Perhaps i am too used to the all girls environment where there are no constraints. But of course i do enjoy my current life but just not as much. Different ppl give me different feelings... My girlfriends who know me inside out are not there has its advantages as well as disadvantages.. Things seems to change but when we gather together we still finds back that missing feeling.. Only thing is that will we still be like this when we have all have our partners? I can feel the difference even now.. Though 1/4 is attached but already got invisible wall..
I HAVE SUDDEN URGE TO PLAY SPORTS..
One more thing for me to rank at! I MISS the CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE!