new

::the girl::
❤Yizhen=)
❤20
❤CHIJ OLN
❤CHIJ SJC
❤Nanyang Polytechnic
❤Diploma in Information Technology (Year 3)
❤Vegetarian

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
YiZhen Ng's Profile
YiZhen Ng's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge
Likes
Kids and Chocolates
Dislikes
Being Sick and Losing Someone

::links::
Inspiration
NYP
Google
Yahoo
Blogger
Good Stuff
Chinese Stories
Quotes
READ
Newpaper
FaceBook
Internet SMS

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

::past memories::
- February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - December 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - April 2009 - May 2009 - June 2009 - July 2009 - August 2009 - September 2009 - October 2009 - November 2009 - December 2009 - January 2010 - February 2010 - March 2010 - April 2010 - May 2010 - June 2010 - July 2010 - August 2010 - September 2010

 

 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not gg m'sia already..

Then i was trying to do some work and was really tired.. So use my desktop to surf net and so happen to see browsing history got dan's blog. Last time de and then it really brought back lots of memories..

let me quote some..

1.evidence of not paying attention in ss
-practically , the whole of 1/2 hr of social studies, zhen and i were not listening to mrs lim lesson!! we were playing tick tack toe!!! woohoo!! drawing monkey , tortoise , pig and rabbit on my paper.

2.mama ong's birthday still remains unknown but we know its in april. haha
-APRIL FOOL DAY!!! HAHAHAHAHA! i remebered my last entry was saying not tease anyone today. but then the first victim is MS ONG SUAT KING!!!!!hwee and i went to her homerrom and look for her. i put on a solem face and told her sushanne sprain her legs and ask her immediately go down to look at her.hwee almost burst into laughter !! i was controlling not to laugh.And when she came down to the canteen!! sec 4B sang birthday song for her!!! muahahah!! so touching !!when she cut the cake i took the cream and make on her face!! i assume that she wont revenge .GUESS WHAT!!! WHEN I TURN BACK TO FACE , SHE SMACK THE CREAM INTO MY FACE AND WENT INTO MY NOSE!! ARGH!!! she's so naughty!!hahahh!!

3.both of us were in pain at e same time and the chem teacher didn't like dan and make her change her seat so that nobody can help her with work
-zhen: we have so many coincidence that others think that we are cheating. for instance , p.e, today separation of seats during chemistry lesson!! this is horrible and we knew our heart were not there though i love chemistry alot. take care of ur health , gal!

4.whatever i said i coming true..=x
-I told zhen before if I ever get married, I will definitely quarrel with that mother-in-law coz with this kind of character of mine, so playful. She will be death of me! Hahah! But she said I would change for a person. nono! I will not! This is my character and that’s it. Yeah.

5.dan's first love.. the bball guy.. wahahah
-Headed to canteen for PE and ms chow said “play BASKETBALL”I am like WHAT!!! Basketball!! NO!!! all of them were getting real excited ! they knew why my reaction was that big!!Zhen: all thanks to you! I am so afraid of basketball, thought I will never ever touch it again. Bball!! Argh! Stop visualizing a bball player and i! U better take care of urself (:

6.omg this is for cs. hahaha!
-Was talking to zhen on the phone just now, hmmm.. Both of us were laughing like mad!!PS: I seriously cant be believe ur friend will do such silly thing for you!! Hahahah!!!Saving ur msg? Remember every words that u said? sitting at an angle that could have a clearer view of u ?oh my goodness!! Hew dumb can he be!! But frankly speaking, I am as dumb as him. I did something like this for a person 2 years ago.

7.i merely tickled her and she fell yet all of us laugh at her instead of helping her.. well done!
-Okay ppl , u all are not suppose to laugh at me that I don’t know that is honey dew. Monkey only ate one kind of fruit and that is …..BANANA! lolMy left butt hurts and after so many days then I realized is zhen made me fall off from the chair! She was trying to shut me up by tickling mewhen I sang ‘the more we get together’

8.argh i miss performance by our teachers during youth day!
-Yarh , teacher’s day celebration . Nice? Yeah! I love the teacher’s performance for our belated youth day.PS: sjc teachers rock my world (: almost move to tears.

Okay this is end of reading her one whole year of post, continue another time when i m bored..

While talking to her she also recommended me 2 videos of 2 women giving birth.
It was so gross, so disgusting, so ouch, so yuck!
oops what am i talking abt? i m a woman soon=(



zhen is tickled with love at 6:11:00 PM

***

 

::tag me::
::music player::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com